After taking the group mid-term we were asked about the 5 things that aided our group in successfully completing the mid-term, and this got me thinking...
I believe that the group I am in works well together. Although we have different backgrounds and different personalities we are able to work well together. Establishing roles at the beginning of the term has helped tremendously. We do not always follow our roles rigidly; however, each person fulfills her/his role when needed (And, often beyond what is simply "needed").
A few things that helped us in the mid-term, and on other group assignments, have been time-management, establishing goals and a plan of action, allowing each other to speak and be heard, encouraging one another to contribute and taking each idea into consideration, reviewing our work and making suggestions, mutual respect, and laughter. It seems like our group always has a few minutes to talk about eating cookies and laugh... I think this is a nice way to end each session.
I just thought I should mention it.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment